I wanted to let you know that I'm going to do a FUN February fundraiser for the 3-day. During the month of February I'm selling cakeballs!!! I thought about calling it "Cakeballs for a Cure" or "Cakeballs for a Cause" but I think the most fun slogan so far has been "Balls for Boobs!!"
Treat yourself, your co-workers or someone you love and help me raise money to walk in the Breast Cancer 3-Day. 100% of the proceeds will go directly into my 3-day fund.
The cost is $25/dozen. One dozen assorted cakeballs will be packed in a box filled with pink tissue.
Flavors include:
Red Velvet cake mixed with cream cheese frosting dipped in white chocolate
White Cake mixed with white frosting and Heath Bar bits, dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with crushed Heath Bar
White Cake mixed with white frosting dipped in chocolate and covered with chocolate chips
White cake mixed with white frosting dipped in white chocolate with rainbow sprinkles
Chocolate Cake mixed with chocolate frosting dipped in chocolate with chocolate sprinkles
German chocolate cake mixed with coconut pecan frosting dipped in chocolate and covered with coconut and pecans **** (this is a favorite!!!)
Please let me know if you'd like to participate so I can get an idea of how many ingredients I will need.
As always, thank you so much for your support! This is truly a worthy cause and I couldn't do it without you!! Thank you for helping me "HAVE MY SAY

This is just half of the ingredients I will need.

German Chocolate Cakeballs

Heath Bar Cakeballs

Extreme Close-up!


Each dozen comes in a pretty box, tied with a pink bow and this note...
Why I Walk…
I lost my mother to breast cancer when I was nineteen. She was only forty-two. I miss her every single day. I walk so that when my two sons ask me, “Mommy, why are you walking 60 miles in 3 days?” I can tell them that I am walking in memory of their grandmother. She was an exciting, vibrant, passionate, beautiful woman. I am walking to honor their great-grandmother, a 38 year survivor. I am walking for their future wives, daughters and granddaughters.
I am walking because
EVERYONE DESERVES A LIFETIME!
Thank you for your support!
To learn more visit www.the3day.org/goto/amystoker
No comments:
Post a Comment