I love Easter! As a choir member, my morning is spent singing my most favorite music...for three services...and fellowshipping with my church choir family. After church, it's all about my family! This year we had about 25 people at my house for Easter dinner, and I loved every minute of it! I'm certain my family thought I'd had one too many glasses of wine because I kept saying, "I'm so happy!" This was the first time since our wedding that I had ALL sides of my family under the same roof. I loved it!
.
Here are some hilights....

Yum! My mouth waters just looking at the gorgeous Honey Baked Ham! I had two hams. I was worried we wouldn't have enough. We had more than enough.

My dad and me. You can see where I get my height! It's no wonder my boys call him "Big Steve."

I love this picture. Daddy and Papaw. Papaw said our blessing, and I wondered if I would ever make it through one of his prayers without crying. Probably not.
My cousin, Holly, and her family came. Her kids are so stinkin' cute! This was the first time Papaw had all five of his great-grandchildren together. It was super fun! We did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. The big kids loved it. All Paker and Clay wanted to do was play ball.
Holly's kids
Emma, Parker, and Kate
The funniest thing that happened all day was the Easter Egg shooting out of the ball pitcher. I'm not sure who was more surprised, Parker or the grown-ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment