We celebrated my birthday with the Lundemos on Clear Lake. It was both boys' first time on a motor boat, which made me feel like a terrible mom! I grew up on a boat on Galveston Bay! Shame on me for not taking these two earlier! It was a perfect day and a perfect birthday.
Lorraine came in town! I love Smitty, and it's been way too long since I've seen her. Julie and I have been friends since first grade and we met Lorraine in high school. It had been WAY too long since we'd seen Lorraine, so we were thrilled to get some time with her. Yea for Girls' Night In!
Moi, Julie, and Lorraine.
Other random shots...
How is that even comfortable?
Someone LOOOOVES spaghetti night.
Precious time with sorority sisters.
Boris is a 90 lb lap dog. He tries so hard to be small!!!
One of the best things about summer is that I get some cherished one-on-one time with Luke while Clay is at Shape. I love that kid!











No comments:
Post a Comment