Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer is here!

I was so excited to finally hang my beautiful American flag!! My grandparents gave us this flag as a wedding gift, but I have never had a proper place to hang it. We are celebrating one year being back in Katy and as I look at this picture of my house taken just a few weeks ago, I am so thrilled that my kids get to grow up in the community that I grew up in and still love!




Summer IS here, and that means Thunderstorms!!! We've had quite the drought, but we did have a great thunderstorm a few weeks ago. Petey is just not a fan, but luckily has two little people to help him through it.


And they even help with the laundry....sort of.




This post is a little out of sequence, but I couldn't resist. We loved having Clay and Tricia Ryan and their girls, Mallory and Reese here for Memorial Day weekend. Clay and Tricia are Clay's Godparents, and Clay's namesake. Clay and Trent have known each other since they were kids, and as proven by the pictures below, some habits die hard.


And one last random posting, just because I couldn't resist....

My friend, Mindi Smithson, spent the afternoon with us last week. I had to snap this shot of her and Luke playing "Just Dance" on the Wii. It was so funny and we all laughed until our sides hurt!


No comments: