We took a family vacation with the Denton Stokers to Mustang Island for a week of fun in the sun. I can't wait to go back. The boys had such a great time and the adults enjoyed the time together as well. We decided to try to make it an annual trip. The place we stayed was perfect for our needs. The beach and several lagoon-style pools were all right there. Enjoy the pictures!

These pictures capture the boys' first reactions to the water. I love it!
Luke couldn't wait to get his hands in the water and sand. He was fascinated by the shells.
Clay LOVED the beach! I was concerned about how he would react, but he loved it. He loved it so much that we have decided to transform his room into a beach theme.

Isn't this beautiful? I found this shell while walking on the beach one evening. I am continually amazed by God's creations.
One of my favorite pictures from the whole trip :-)

Water squirters, anyone?

Oh boy.
After one day in the sun we took a trip to the Texas State Aquarium.


We had five pools with big water slides and everything, but these two yahoos wanted to stay in the two ft end.
We went out to the beach one morning to take pictures of the boys.
Meg and her boys
My other favorite picture from the trip. These two boys love each other so much. When you ask Luke who his best friend is, he always says, "Alex."
We tried hard to get a good picture of all four boys, but Clay wasn't having much to do with the whole experience. I did manage to get these cute ones on the boardwalk.
The best one of all four boys. Megan and I kept joking about how the majority of our pictures were of people's backs.
Group hug!
What a bunch of stud muffins!
Luke's birthday was right before we left and Wesley's was right after we got home. We HAD to have some cake.

The whole gang.

I am one lucky girl, for sure!
Andy is a vegetarian. The HEB in Corpus didn't have as many options for "meatless meat" products, but we did manage to find this.
It looks like chorizo.
It smells like chorizo.
But it's not.
It's SOY-RIZO!!

Our balcony overlooked the pools.
They had live music Tuesday and Thursday nights.
We enjoyed opening our patio doors and listening after our kids went to bed.
More fun in the sun....



The boys dug a big hole.
Their plan was to fill it with water to wash their feet off.
And this last picture needs no comment....

1 comment:
Post a Comment